The going is tough so the tough get going
Every time I open a local paper - it's headlines - someone is getting robbed, scammed or run over...
- Betteridge Jewelers armed robbery yesterday with thugs sledge hammering the window before anyone could even have enjoyed their latte.
- Ralph Lauren reported (18 minutes after it happened) that a woman walked out of the store with a $17,000 handbag. Don't they have a greeter/guard at the front door - if anyone needs a job they could probably get this guy's
- In Wilton, where most people do not lock their doors, it was reported that crime is way up over last year, with several robberies at local gas stations
- It was reported that a lottery scam that robbed seniors out of thousands of dollars was taking place in Fairfield county
- Hell, even in our own home last week, we had a pair of binoculars/range finder taken from our house (or they mysteriously disappeared from the entrance while repairmen were "working" (it)
- Then, in Stamford a guy, Christopher Simonelli, 30, just proceeded to randomly (oh I nearly forgot - he had a fight with his girlfriend) and aggressively plow into 14 cars along Myrtle Ave, injuring 22 people - some critically, including Mr. S himself, who deserves it with a capital C.
Stop the insanity! Start buying homes- please
Housing affects jobs for:
- Mortgage Companies
- Maintenance crews
- Contractors for all home services
- Home stores
- Furniture companies
- Moving companies
- Sprinkler systems
- Invisible Fence businesses
- Pool Companies
- Etc, etc, etc